Why is SEO so important in website ranking on any search engine?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) improves the visibility of a website on any search engine. It makes your website easy for both users and search engine robots to understand. Search engines can't see and understand a web page in the way a human does. SEO allows webmaster to provide hints which the search engine can use to understand the content and in turn figure out what each page is about and how it may be useful for users. SEO add proper structure to your content without which many websites are invisible on search engines.
Because of the high degree of competition amongst the various web based businesses, it has become very difficult to make your business visible to the targeted audience. To increase the visibility of your website get it Search Engine Optimized.
Advantages of SEO:
· SEO helps search engines to crawl your website deeply and more frequently and thereby helps in quick indexing.
· Drives more organic traffic towards your website with a natural and smooth flow.
· Provides a clear picture about your website to the Search Engines in terms of your services as well as products so as to enhance the authenticity of your business
· Provides you a winning edge by making your presence prominent among the listings for relevant search terms
· Quality SEO keep you safe from getting penalized by Search Engines for any sort of unethical behavior (Black Hat techniques)